Here you can read what is allowed and not allowed to use about the item you purchased at kpopers.co. This is a legal agreement between the customer and kpopers.co. By purchasing icons from kpopers.co you agree to be bound by the terms of this license terms.
✔️ What is allowed
- You are allowed to use the files for personal/commercial use.
- You are allowed to use the files for a print-on-demand (POD) product such as Stickers, T-shirts, Decals, Pins, Keychains, Umbrellas, and other POD products with unlimited numbers of reprint/reproduce the items.
- You are allowed to modify/edit the file item to suit your needs.
- You are allowed to copy/paste the files to your other devices, as long as it yours.
- You may use the files as additional marketing material production, such as social media posts not limited to image or video posts, posters, brochures, and others to gain more attraction from the users.
❌ What is not allowed
- A refund is not allowed, because you are purchasing digital files. You get what you buy. Please read carefully before making any payment.
- 1 item purchase means 1 person. It means you cannot redistribute the files to the other people other than you. So, people can get the original digital files.
- You cannot resell the files to any store/marketplace. So, people can get the original digital files, because the files remain the intellectual property of kpopers.co.
- You may not display the files as a main object with a huge size and high-resolution image on your internet posts. So, people can get the hi-res image of the files without purchasing the original files.
If the customer violates any terms and conditions in this license, it will terminate this license automatically.